|Min. Order:||10 Meter|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, L/C, D/P, D/A, T/T, WU, Money Gram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 meters per month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan|
|Location:||Xinxiang, Henan, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Slot size:||10 micron(0.01mm)|
|Material:||Stainless steel or carbon steel|
|Production Capacity:||10000 meters per month|
|Packing:||Wooden box and container|
Stainless steel wedge filament filter element/Self-cleaning filter element
1. Construction Drawing of the Stainless steel wedge filament filter element/Self-cleaning filter element
If the slot tubes are used as a carrier for another filter medium for example textile. The surface profile can be:
1. reversed triangular
3. diamond shaped
In case of round wire the support tubes can be welded with 1, 2 or 3 wires next to each other.
2.Advantages of the Stainless steel wedge filament filter element/Self-cleaning filter element
Compared with conventional support elements ( such as perforated tubes, wire mesh, ....) , support elements have following advantages:
1. a smaller contact between the support tube and the filter media there is more active filter area, which creates a larger active filter media and a smaller pressure drop. Thorough cleaning by back flushing possible.
2. a strong mechanical construction
3. large open area
4. easy to clean (back flushing)
3. Standard constructions of Stainless steel wedge filament filter element/Self-cleaning filter element (special geometries on request)
The construction of a support tube is described as follows:
surface wire / support wire x number of support wires.
Example: 0,8/2 x 18
This means that the profile wire is Ø 0.8. The support wire is Ø 2 and there are 18 support wires, equally spaced over 360°.
4.Standard constructions of Stainless steel wedge filament filter element/Self-cleaning filter element
Number of support profiles
Support tube diameter in mm